The summer is coming to a close. With my cough, I’m not doing much work. So, here’s something to keep me busy.
70 questions to end the summer (stolen from Caroline)
70 Questions to End the Summer
1. Are you in a relationship?
3. How many houses have you lived in?
4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Probably Snickers, but I don’t eat it because of the chocolate.
5. What are your favorite shoes?
Flip-flips, my hiking shoes, and my climbing shoes
6. Have you ever tripped someone?
Yes. Still do.
8. What was your favorite summer trip this year?
Trip to the Middleground Lighthouse
9. Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
10. Have you ever thrown up in public?
11. Name someone that’s ALWAYS on your mind.
12. What is your favorite music genre?
13. What is your sign?
14. What time were you born?
15. Do you like beer?
Depends. I’m a fan of Dogfish, but not much else.
16. Have you ever made a prank call?
Yes. Still do.
17. What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
Don’t own many CDs so most of them are quality
18. Are you sarcastic?
No, I’m never sarcastic.
19. What is your favorite color?
20. How many watches do you own?
Watches…0. Clocks on the other hand…
21. Summer or Winter?
This is not a question because it has no verb. I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it’s abigious.
22. Spring or fall?
23. What is your favorite color to wear?
24. Pepsi or Sprite?
25. What color is your cell phone?
Blue and gray
26. Where’s your second home?
Stamp Student Union
27. Have you ever slapped someone?
28. Have you ever had a cavity?
29. How many lamps are in your bedroom ?
30. How many video games do you own?
31. What was your first pet?
A Dog named Mario.
32. Have you ever had braces?
33. Do looks matter?
In what context? What is up with the ambigous questions?
34. Do you use Chapstick?
36. American Eagle or Abercrombie?
37. Are you considered gangster?
38. How many children do you want?
At least three, no more than five.
39. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
40. What is your favorite breakfast?
Bagel plain with hot tea
41. Do you own a gun?
Not yet…working on it though.
42. What was the last thing you ate?
43. When was the last time you cried?
A couple of weeks ago
44. What did you do last night?
Debugged a greasemonkey script that was driving me crazy. Oh, and talked with my roommates about life.
45. When was the last time you went to Olive Garden?
46. Have you ever called your teacher “mom”?
Oh my word…no.
48. What are your nicknames?
Mike, Soh-Man, 10-David
49. Do you know anyone named Bertha?
50. Have you ever been to Kentucky?
51. Do you own something from Banana Republic?
52. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
Yes. (This is a highly suggestive question.)
54. Do you smoke?
Smoke what? Are talking cigarettes here or sausages? No to the former, yes to the latter.
55. Do you own a diamond ring?
Yes. It’s next to my wallet that’s too small for my fifties.
56. Are you happy with your life right now?
What kind of ill-mannered question is this?
57. Do you dye your hair?
58. Does anyone like you?
Does anyone like you?!
59. Who’s your best friend(s)?
I have many friends.
60. What were you doing May of 1994?
Moving from Baltimore to Ellicott City.
61. Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
62. McDonald’s or Wendy’s?
63. Do you like yourself?
Do I like myself? What kind of a hell question is that?
64. Are you closer to your mother or father?
Closer to my mother.
65. Favorite feature(s) of the opposite sex?
Wow, the wrong answer here could get me in a lot of trouble. I’m going to choose not to answer this question on the grounds that I have five more questions to answer.
66. Are you afraid of the dark?
67. Have you ever eaten paste?
What kind of paste? Tomato paste or glue? Yes to the former, no to the latter.
68. Do you have a webcam?
69. Have you ever stripped?
I excersise my fifth amendment right.
70. What are you looking forward to the most this week?
Snakes on a Fricken Plane!
Okay, I’m done now…